Consolidate Mutual Fund Portfolio
Enjoy Transfer-in Delight up to HK$30,000
Do you find it time-consuming to manage decentralized mutual fund portfolios?
By consolidating fund holdings into the mutual fund platform of Everbright Sun Hung Kai (“EBSHK”), you can manage your fund portfolio with ease and agility. From now till October 31, 2021, you can enjoy HK$1,250 reward for every HK$500,000 or equivalent of transferred-in mutual funds^. Fully unleash your investment power now!
Holistic portfolio management
Unleash portfolio power via financing
- Time Saving: no need to piece together your portfolio with multiple financial institutions
- Manage your full portfolio with ease
- Agile to seize market opportunities
- Extra purchasing power of up to 70% of the asset value of your fund holdings
- Competitive financing interest rates
Click here for example
^ Terms and conditions apply
The above information is for reference only and does not constitute any investment advice.
Investments involve risk. Please refer to the relevant Risk Disclosure Statements. Before making any investment decisions, investors should carefully consider their own circumstances, risk tolerance level, investment experience and investment objectives. Investors should not base any of their investment decisions on the benefits of the Offer alone. If investors are in doubt, they should seek independent professional advice.
Risk of Margin Trading
The risk of loss in financing a transaction by deposit of collateral is significant. You may sustain losses in excess of your cash and any other assets deposited as collateral with Everbright Sun Hung Kai. Market conditions may make it impossible to execute contingent orders, such as “stop-loss” or “stop-limit” orders. You may be called upon at short notice to make additional margin deposits or interest payments. If the required margin deposits or interest payments are not made within the prescribed time, your collateral may be liquidated without your consent. Moreover, you will remain liable for any resulting deficit in your account and interest charged on your account. You should therefore carefully consider whether such a financing arrangement is suitable in light of your own financial position and investment objectives.
Terms and Conditions:
- Mutual Fund Transfer-in Delight (“Offer”) is valid from May 3, 2021 to October 31, 2021, both dates inclusive (“Program Period”).
- Unless otherwise specified, the Offer is applicable to both existing clients and new clients (collectively “Clients” or “the Client”) of Sun Hung Kai Investment Services Limited (“SHKIS”, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Everbright Sun Hung Kai Company Limited (“EBSHKCL”)) , which operates under the Everbright Sun Hung Kai brand. SHKIS together with its associated companies are hereinafter referred to as “Everbright Sun Hung Kai” or “EBSHK”.
- Reward of HK$1,250 for every HK$500,000 or equivalent of the value of the transferred-in mutual funds during the Program Period is offered, with the maximum amount of the Offer capped at HK$30,000.
- The Offer will be determined based on the aggregate amount of transfer-in which is equivalent to the total transfer-in value minus the total transfer-out value (“Total Mutual Fund Transfer-in Net Value”) during the Program Period.
- The Total Portfolio Balance refers to the total value of mutual funds, bonds, equity-linked notes/ equity-linked investments/other notes, Hong Kong and overseas shares including US stocks, China B shares, China Connect Securities, and cash (“Total Portfolio Balance”).
- To be eligible for the Offer, the net increase in the value of the Client’s Total Portfolio Balance, when comparing the Client’s Total Portfolio Balance (defined in Clause 5 above) as at October 31, 2021 versus the Client’s Total Portfolio Balance as at April 30, 2021, should not be less than Total Mutual Fund Transfer-in Net Value.
- The Offer is based on the value (“Value”) of the transferred-in mutual funds as captured and reflected in the system of EBSHK on the relevant date of transfer-in. If the Value involves foreign currency, the exchange rate will be determined at the sole discretion of EBSHK using the EBSHK referenced exchange rate of the day. All disputes are subject to the final decision of EBSHK.
- The transfer-in activities in a joint account, for the purpose of calculating the Mutual Funds Transfer-in Delight, will be attributed to the primary account holder of the relevant joint account.
- Only Securities and Futures Commission authorised funds distributed by EBSHK are eligible for the Offer.
- The amount of Total Mutual Fund Transfer-in Net Value should be maintained in the Client’s portfolio during the Program Period and until the Transfer-in Delight is credited directly to the Client’s relevant trading account with EBSHK in one aggregate total in January 2022.
- The Offer is not applicable to corporate and institutional clients, staff, and agents of EBSHK.
- The Client must be an EBSHK client and has fulfilled all of the terms and conditions in respect of the Offer at the time when the Reward is credited into the relevant trading account with EBSHK in January 2022.
- EBSHK reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. EBSHK has the absolute discretion to suspend, modify or withdraw this offer at any time without prior notice.
- All terms and conditions provided herein are subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- All relevant account and transaction information are subject to the records of EBSHK.
- In case of any dispute, EBSHK reserves the right to make the final decision.
- In case of inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
This document is based on information available to the public. The information and opinions contained herein are for investors’ reference only and do not constitute investment advice, investment consulting and financial or legal advice for anyone. Nothing in this document shall be considered as an invitation, recommendation, guarantee or publicity to subscribe/purchase/sell securities or other financial instruments. Investors shall assume the risk of their own investment based directly or indirectly on this document. Regardless of whether the document has been directly or indirectly referred to, Everbright Sun Hung Kai and/or its affiliates shall not be liable or held liable for any direct or indirect losses or consequences caused by usage of the content of the document.
This disclaimer applies in all situations. When jointly used with other written information or verbal introduction, this document is completely independent of other written information or verbal introduction regardless of the specific usage of scenario or method. The quality of other written document or verbal presentation does not cause this disclaimer to be inapplicable.