Everbright Sun Hung Kai's professional Wealth Managers help you capture market opportunities according to your investment needs.
From now till November 30, 2020,
consolidate your investment portfolio with Everbright Sun Hung Kai to enjoy a maximum HK$3,000* Transfer-in Delight.
*HK$200 reward for every incremental amount of HK$200,000 or equivalent transferred-in assets including stocks, mutual funds and/or bonds.
*Terms and conditions apply
Terms and Conditions:
- Transfer-in Delight (“Offer”) is valid from August 1, 2020 to November 30, 2020, both dates inclusive (“Program Period”).
- Unless otherwise specified, the Offer is applicable to both existing clients and new clients (collectively “Clients” or “the Client”) of Sun Hung Kai Investment Services Limited (“SHKIS”, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Everbright Sun Hung Kai Company Limited (“EBSHKCL”)) or China Everbright Securities (HK) Limited (“CESHK”, a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Everbright Securities International Limited (“EBSI”)). EBSI is an associated company of EBSHKCL. Both SHKIS and CESHK operate under the Everbright Sun Hung Kai brand. SHKIS and CESHK, together with their associated companies, hereinafter referred to as “EBSHK”.
- The Offer of HK$200 for every incremental amount of HK$200,000 or equivalent of the value of the transferred-in assets during the Program Period, which can be comprised of stocks, mutual funds and/or bonds (“Eligible Products”), with the maximum amount of Transfer-in Delight capped at HK$3,000. Aggregate amount of transfer-in will be determined by the total transfer-in value minus the total transfer-out value (“Total Transfer-in Net Value”) during the Program Period.
- The Offer is based on the value (“Value”) of the transferred-in asset as captured and reflected in the system of EBSHK on the relevant date of transfer-in. If the Value involves foreign currency, the exchange rate will be determined at the sole discretion of EBSHK using the EBSHK referenced exchange rate of the day. All disputes are subject to the final decision of EBSHK.
- The transfer-in activities in a joint account will, for the purpose of calculating the Transfer-in Delight, be attributed to the primary account holder of the relevant joint account.
- The transfer-in products must be currently available for distribution by EBSHK.
- The amount of Total Transfer-in Net Value should be maintained in the Client’s portfolio during the Program Period and until the Transfer-in Delight is credited directly to the Client’s relevant trading account with EBSHK in one aggregate total in February, 2021.
- The Offer is not applicable to corporate and institutional clients, staff, and agents of EBSHK.
- The Client must be an EBSHK client and has fulfilled all of the terms and conditions in respect of the Offer at the time when the Reward is credited into the relevant trading account with EBSHK in February, 2021.
- EBSHK reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. EBSHK has the absolute discretion to suspend, modify or withdraw this offer at any time without prior notice.
- All terms and conditions provided herein are subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- All relevant account and transaction information are subject to the records of EBSHK.
- In case of any dispute, EBSHK reserves the right to make the final decision.
In case of inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.